- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Ranch Dressing
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 Teaspoons salt
- 1 Teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 Tablespoon white suger, or to taste
- 5 each skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into 1 inch cubes
- Step 1
In a Medium Bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, while vinegar, pepper, and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place chicken in the bowl, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Step 2
Preheat the grill for medium – high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
- Step 3
Lightly oil the grill frate. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.